The Permanent Wood Garage features a standard gable roof design. No wood floor included; this will sit on your cement slab. (Not as Pictured)
The Permanent Wood Garage comes with a 8×6.5 garage door, a 3×3 window and one 3′ man door. We can build you something smaller, larger, shorter, or taller. Simply call for a quote.
Of course, you can add Windows, Vents, Steel doors, Shelves, painting, etc. and can place them where you would like.
You can either Order Online or Call Us to Order. We can discuss with you all the options in detail. We want you to be completely satisfied with our sheds and our service.
Make this easy – call to order. 1-800-987-4337 or 970-963-0679.
- Customer provides a cement slab
- Price may vary depending on your location for the OH door installation
- 2″ x 4″ floor joists 12″ OC
- 2″ x 4″ wall studs, 16″ OC
- 2″ x 4″ roof joists, 24″ OC
- Man door width: 3′
- Hinges, commercial type with heavy-duty screws
- Door lock & key
- Siding: Smart-Panel wood siding with vertical grooves
- Sidewall: 8 feet
- Peak Height: 10′ wide – 10’2″; 12′ wide – 10’6″
- Roof shingles: light brown, dark brown, charcoal gray, black, forest green, white
- Free delivery in our service area
- Primed, ready to paint
There are also several other options and services that we provide. Please call us about the following:
- T111 siding with vertical grooves (15% more of basic shed price) This is our Most Rustic Siding.
- DuramTemp siding with vertical grooves (10% more of basic shed price)
- Put the siding on Horizontally (5% more of basic shed price)
- ProPanel metal roof (call for quote)
- Adding Additional Windows – choice of size; Steel man doors, etc.
- Paint shed the color of your choice (10% of basic shed price) The Customer supplies the paint / brushes.
- 12″ deep wood shelves ($8.00 per linear foot)
- 16″ deep wood shelves ($12 per linear foot)
- 12″ roof overhang ($12 per linear foot)
- 24″ roof overhang ($20.00 per linear foot)
If you would like a garage with any of the above options please call us at 1-800-987-4337 to order your garage over the phone.
We use the SmartPanel Siding on most of our sheds.
SmartPanel vs. DuraTemp Exterior Siding
Your shed comes with either SmartPanel or DuraTemp exterior siding. What is the difference between SmartPanel and DuraTemp exterior siding?
SmartPanel is an engineered wood product that helps resist moisture because each wood strand is individually treated with advanced binders and wax. Plus, each panel is treated throughout with a zinc borate-based process to help resist fungal decay and termite damage. On the backside, each panel has an overlay that gives the inside of your shed a premium appearance that you can be proud of.
SmartPanel comes with a 5/50 Year Limited Warranty. A 5 year 100% Labor and Replacement Feature as well as a 50 year pro-rated limited warranty on substrate. Go to Louisiana Pacific’s website for complete warranty details, lpcorp.com and additional information on their SmartPanel siding.
DuraTemp is a plywood siding with a 1/8″ Douglas Fir wood composite face. It looks natural, resists dents, checks and cracks. It is inherently stronger, lighter and more durable than engineered wood sidings, and provides a low-maintenance, easy to paint surface. Our Duratemp-sided structures are constructed with Duratemp plywood siding. It’s a great product and the most economical siding choice. It is always 100% free and clear of patches.
It is a genuine plywood siding with a tempered hardboard face. It resists rain, sun, dents, blisters and lifting grain. DuraTemp carries a 25 year manufacturer’s warranty. It is pre-primed and ready to paint.
Notes on Delivery: This is built on-site on the customers cement pad. The customer is responsible to attain Permits, HOA Approval, etc. Please call us at 1-800-987-4337 if you have any questions.